Monday, December 17, 2007

Leftovers

I am a pretty big fan of leftovers. If it was good the first time, it has to be good the second time around right? Chili is an excellent left over meal and when I saw the RWT Chili Cook-Off, I dug through my previous posts and sent in my chili post.

What is the RWT Chili Cook-off?

The RWT Chili Cook-off!

follow the directions:
  • The RWT Chili Cook-Off will start on December 5th and go through December 31st. In that time, post your favorite chili recipe to your blog.
  • There are no rules. I encourage all sorts of recipes and ingredients. They don't all have to have ground beef in it! Add pork, veggies, sausage, beans, chicken...let your imagination go wild.
  • After the closure of the challenge, a winner will be chosen (i haven't decided if this is going to be a democracy or not) and awarded a food-related prize!
  • Send your cook-off submissions to runningwithtweezers@gmail.com. Include in your email: your name, your blog name, your location, the permalink to your post, and your recipe name.
  • Good luck!
So here is the link from earlier this year, Chilly Willy, it is a bit more then a chili recipe as it includes my home made chili spice mix as well as homemade cheddar cheese biscuits.



No comments: