Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ads



A while back I asked people's opinion on the ads in my blog. The feedback was mixed though pretty consistent. Folks that had ads on their blog liked them and folks that did not, did not like them.

Even so, there are a variety of ways for people to monetize traffic to their blog. One of the blogs I read, C for Cooking, has a Amazon page where referrals are paid if you purchase items through his page.

So as an early New year's resolution, I am going to make a concerted effort to click through on all the ads on the blogs I read. Some of the blogs that I really enjoy have no ads at all such as Culinary Types and Stephencooks and others such as Food Blogga and WhiteTrash BBQ have a few tastefully placed ads. Just go over to the right and select from the blogs that I have listed.

The point of is that the food blogging community is fairly small. Regardless of your position on blog ads, it makes sense to support those of us who do choose to place them on our blog.

If you feel so inclined, the best way to do so on Sauces and Stuff is to use the google search window that is at the top of the page.


Just enter what you are looking for into the search, the same way you would do in Google and click on any of the four ad links that are shown!


Thank you all for your support!

No comments: