Friday, March 16, 2007

Weekend Cookbook Challenge



I am participating in the Weekend Cookbook Challenge hosted by Marta from An Italian in the US.

A direct link to weekend cookbook challenge is here.

The theme is "Springtime/Easter" foods.


The WCC is an event hosted by various food blogger and it is based upon a theme. The only catch is you have to use a cookbook or periodical in your collection as inspiration for your recipe. Good luck! I have submitted my past from Thursday; the combination of honey and thyme felt like a perfect combination for Springtime for me.

If you would like to read more about other WCC Challanges take a look at running with tweezers where Tami has an excellent round up of WCC #14. WCCs are a great way to catch up and intrpduce yourself to other fantastic food blogs!


1 comment:

wheresmymind said...

My wife came home with another cookbook the other day...ug...we have SO many now ;)