Monday, November 20, 2006

You don't make friends with salad


We have salads sometimes several times a week.

Big deal you say?

Very big in fact, these are not salads as a side, these are salads as the meal.

We usually go with what ever we have in the pantry and refrigerator:

-almonds
-apples

-avocado
-cheese of some sort
-oranages
-walnuts
-eggs
-chicken
etc etc - you get the idea.

This was a recent salad that had all the usual suspects in addition to a fried egg on top. I tend to like my eggs less runny so this is a shot of my salad. Lettuce, cucumbers, avocado, tomatoes, walnuts, apple, Bell and Evans Chicken Breats and of course the egg.


It was a very quick and very enjoyable dinner. Even the eggs danced



Also quick programing note. I changed my template to this new one. The old one was not doing it for me any more. Let me know your thoughts.

1 comment:

wheresmymind said...

Big salads like that with plenty of protien is totally the way to go for my $$