Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Can You Spare Some Change?



I have gotten some mixed feedback from running ads on the site. The basic feedback is either "yes I clicked the ads" or "you should not have ads on your blog".

The template did not have Adsense incorporated into it during the first few posts. After some toying around with the format and given the Adsense is free, I figured why not. Admittedly how many people need a sauce recipe from Target is still unknown to me. However, I have found some pretty cool places online that sell cooking and kitchen items that I did not know even existed.

If you are so inclined, I would appreciate you clicking the ads. In return, I will make a sincere effort to increase the amount of postings so there is at least enjoyable (hopefully) content for you to read as well. If the ads annoy you, I would sincerely be interested in understanding why-



1 comment:

wheresmymind said...

I have to admit, I'm now completely conditioned to tune out the blog ads. You might want to ponder putting it over to your right hand nav somehow...just a suggestion