Friday, July 11, 2008

What’s happening?

It has been since March 16th that I posted an entry and a lag of almost 6 months is not typical for me. Unfortunately, life has taken hold and finding the time to blog has not really been the issue, but finding the time to post new and interesting things has.

Seriously how many times can you post the different variations of the same things over and over again without it getting tiring to even yourself?

Since the last post the baby is now over a year old! I have a new job and all that a new job entails. Traveling a lot for work as well to places like Zurich, Amsterdam and even Newark!

Also, I have been training for a few sprint triathlons later this summer including-

Dover Sherborn Boosters Triathlon
FireMan Triathlon

Needless to say it has been a busy summer!

So what about the food posts? Assuming I make something creative (and I have a few ideas) I will be back to make the post. Otherwise look for some new content in the fall when I bust out the slow cooker!


1 comment:

T.W. Barritt at Culinary Types said...

Welcome back and congrats on the new job. Looking forward to hearing what you're up to.